BrixenCard: Twice as much vacation!
Enjoy your holiday area with the BrixenCard, which is included in the apartment-rate! Take the advantage of this unique guest card. This card will open doors for an unforgettable vacation experience!
The BrixenCard: free, but priceless! You can use the following services:
- Free usage of public transportation within South Tyrol: regional trains to Trient/Trento, busses, city busses, ski bus to the local mountain Plose and public cable cars (including the cable cars to Ritten/Renon and Meransen/Maranza)
- Daily ascent and descent with the Plose mountain railway
- Hiking- and active program organized by the tourist association Brixen/Bressanone
- Daily free entrance to the biggest adventure pool in South Tyrol – „Acquarena“, for 2,5 hours during indoor pool season and 3 hours during outdoor pool season
- Widely varied guided cultural program and events organized by the tourist association Brixen/Bressanone
- The BrixenCard entitles to free entrance to approx. 86 South Tyrolean museums, as the Diocesan Museum, the Pharmacy Museum of Bressanone, the Augustinian Abbey of Neustift, the South Tyrol Museum of Archeology with its world-famous Ötzi, the Mining World Ridnaun Schneeberg, the Messner Mountain Museum Firmian or Ripa and many more
- Benefit from special rates at the BrixenCard bonus partners
Here you will find more about the BrixenCard.