MountainBIKE Testival 2014
From 25th to 28th September, the “who is who” of the mountainbike-scene meets in the episcopal town – this year for the first time on the famous Cathedral Square Brixen with free entry to the exhibition area!
Mountainbikers who want to buy a new bike are absolutely right at the testival. They get the unique chance to test brand-new bikes and parts from the upcoming season and can enjoy an extensive supporting program: with guided tours, enduro courses, driving-technique trainings, lady-specials and technical workshops the MountainBIKE Testival in Brixen is a particular highlight for all mountainbikers!
The fee includes:
- 4 overnight stays in apartment
- All benefits of the Brixen Card:
– free use of public transport in South Tyrol
– free entrance to the largest swimming bath in South Tyrol “Acquarena”
– free use of the Plose cable car
– free use of the Gitschberg and the Jochtal cable car once a day
– free entrance to nearly all South Tyrolean museums
– and the chance to enjoy the large cultural and hiking programme of the Tourist Office Brixen
- 4 overnight-stays-package (Wednesday, 24.09.14 – Sunday, 28.09.14)
-5 guided half-day-tours
-1 technique training
-Free shuttle service
-Free use of the Plose cable car
-1 goodie package with South Tyrolean specalities
The holiday offer “MountainBIKE-Testival Bressanone Brixen” is available also for 7 days. Please contact one of the partner hotels to receive an offer.
Price per person in apartment without local tax: 280 Euro